Saturday, July 21, 2007

Piece of Cake?

Today is my birthday and because I am a moon child the moon seems to have a huge pull on me at this time. I get very melancholy. I am 55 today. Where did the years go? I feel 25 until I look in the mirror. I have had a blessed life with so many gifts, the greatest gifts are my Lord Jesus Christ, my husband, my son, my family, my friends and the gift of creating my art. And so, I am thankful to be 55. Can I say it was a piece of cake getting here? No.. but I am going to take time today to eat the frosting and do a little plein air painting. I know the values are off here, in this painting and I consider it a failure as a piece of work but like failures in life, something good will come from it. Happy Birthday To Me!! Thanks Mom and Dad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: