Monday, September 10, 2007

Aleksandra's Serbia

 

The world seems to become smaller everyday. The internet opens such amazing opportunities to see the world from your own home. As I have stated earlier Flickr.com is one of my favorite photo sites. You can see anything and everything there. I came across a photo that is so stunning and old world looking I just had to paint it. A wonderful photographer named Aleksandra Radonic ( with an accent on the c) http://flickr.com/photos/radonic/276064654/in/set-72057594106753576/ loaned me the photo to paint. Thanks so much Aleksandra. I am so pleased with the way it turned out. I love the back lighting and the moody evening feel. I will definitely do a larger piece.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Александра said...

Dear Nancy, I'm afraid that words can't express how much I love this painting! Thank you