Friday, January 18, 2008

Daily Painters Art Gallery.

How can anyone with some time on their hands and a computer ever be bored? There is so much wonderful art to see and do in the world. I have just spent the night (Friday) looking at every single artist work at the Daily Painters Art Gallery. Click on the widget to the right to visit yourself. There is so much wonderful art there, I wish I could have it all! I certainly found a huge wish list of art there. It is very inspiring as an artist to look at other artists work. Please give them a look and buy a piece of original art for your own collection. You can also buy from me at my gallery link to the right as well! Original art gives so much pleasure and joy to the collector not to mention the joy the artist has in creating it.

No comments: