Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Daily Art Painters Click Here

I am so excited and honored to be a member of Daily Art Painters. We are a group of artists who share the love of painting new paintings on a daily basis. The paintings will now be shown on a new website http://dailyartpainters.com where you can see all of the artist's works, go to their blogs or purchase a painting. Please visit the website and forward it to friends. You may sign up to have it emailed to you everyday, how convenient is that. These daily paintings are a wonderful way to begin a collection of affordable art and watch the artist's daily development whether they are already established or an emerging new artist. The variety of painting styles,subject matter as well as affordable prices is amazing. I am now showing my work for purchase at Boundless Gallery online http://boundlessgallery.com I also have a new website as well where you may view and purchase my work. I hope you continue to enjoy my daily paintings because it is my joy to share my love of painting as well as expressing everyday life through my work.

No comments: