Monday, November 3, 2008

Magic Meadow

I have been outside trying to paint a lot over the past few weeks as well as clean up my yard. I haven't made a lot of progress in either project. I did however catch a bad cold and I now have TMJ. I can't even bite down on an apple it hurts so much! So, I have not been posting much. Please continue to pray for my mothers recovery and for my sisters who have been sacrificing their own lives to care for her. Here is a small landscape 6"x8" oil on board. I tried to use expressive brush strokes to tell the story of the beautiful day and meadow. 2008 Private Collection

3 comments:

Edward Burton said...

Beautiful painting, Nancy - nice brushwork. I hope you feel soon and best wishes to you and your family.

n. rhodes harper said...

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and words Edward. It means so much to me. I try to rise to the inspiration Of Elio's brushwork.

Joan Marie Giampa said...

I missed your inspiring paintings. Hope you feel better soon and the TMJ clears up. I had it after my third baby. Too much stress.

Joni