Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Miss Priss

I have been working hard on trying to set up myself for approaching galleries. I have been gathering my paintings, choosing the best, framing, and painting a bit larger than these daily paintings. I am going to get back into the habit of painting a small 6x6 warm up to post here and be available for sale on boundless gallery. the rest of my work I am not sure if I am going to post until it is sold in a gallery or if it is posted, it will have to be purchased through the gallery. I am very close to my accomplishment but more on that later. Paper work ugh! Gathering the necessary forms, licenses, organizing inventory is taking up a huge amount of time right now but I am hoping when it is in order I will be able to have a day for business and the rest for painting as well as maintaining daily life responsibilities. 6x6 oil on hardboard. c 2009. S110.00
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Art with Liz said...

Another fabulous artwork!

n. rhodes harper said...

MOOOOOO means thank you. I love cows!

becky joy said...

Great color, clean and crisp. Good lighting.

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks so much becky joy. I appreciated your kind words and thanks for visiting.

becky joy said...

Nancy,
Thanks for the comments on my blog. I'm looking forward to the daily paintings. It all seems to consume my life anyway, but its a great choice in life. I'll see where this leads me.
Becky Joy

Rick Nilson said...

Nancy,
Good luck on your gallery quest. I like the cow.

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks guys. Seems like I am always questing something!

Thalia Kahl said...

Once again - absolutely love your color - especially that yummy lavendar sky..

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks Thalia, I love those yummy sky colors too! Have you painted any lately? Can't wait to see your latest portrait