Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reading Room

Imagine it is a beautiful summers day, all daily chores are finished and you actually have time for yourself. Read a book, take a nap, paint or whatever. You make some ice tea and head into your favorite outdoor oasis where you find a daybed with a cooling fan. Who could ask for more? 6x6 oil on hardboard c 2009 $110.00



I have the honor of being a featured artist this month on our local art blog.http://huntsvilleartblog.blogspot.com/   please take a look.  Thank you to all for your support, those who follow my blog, my facebook , Boundless Gallery and Daily Art Painters. I am so greatful to you.

6 comments:

Beverly Sams said...

I'm so proud of you! You're awesome,
dah-ling!

n. rhodes harper said...

Thank you and back at you dah-ling!

Art with Liz said...

Oh you deserve every accolade you get. Your paintings are superb.

Mark Bridges said...

Way to go. Standing in the light. :)

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks Liz, You are such a wonderful artist friend and a great support to me.

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks Mr. Mark, I appreciate it and I am ready for another Karin and carol workshop. Just think a year ago....