Sunday, August 30, 2009

Art Show

I would like to invite everyone to my art show at Renaissance Art Gallery in Northport, Al. Thursday Sept.3, 2009 5-8:30pm. I have been working hard for the past few months preparing new work for the show, which is the reason for my absence from blog posts and paintings. If you are in the area I would love to see you and if you can't be there you can view the paintings on line by clicking my Renaissance Art Gallery link to the right of this page. Thanks so much, Nancy Harper

6 comments:

L.Holm said...

Good luck with the show Nancy! The collection of paintings looks great!

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks so much! Now I can relax and get back to painting! lol

Art with Liz said...

Can't be with you in person, but with you in thought. Good luck with the show.

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks Liz, all went well and now I am glad it is over! Met so many nice people and special friends came out too. Hope you are well and painting!

Vern Schwarz said...

Nancy, I wish I could attend your show. There are so many paintings that I love, and I know you will do well my friend.

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks Vern! I wish you were there as well. Your good wishes and comments mean a lot to me.