Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn Grapes by Nancy Rhodes Harper

I often take nature and it's bounty for granted. I have never really thought about it before but isn't it  amazing that the colors of fall reflect in our fall crops of fruits and vegetables. Pumpkins, grapes, gourds (we don't eat those do we?), fall apples, Indian corn, on and on. Beauty is everywhere if we take the time to look and it is free! 4x12 oil on gallery wrap canvas.©2010. This piece is available at the Belle Meade Shoppes in Nashville, Tn.  Contact me if interested. Nancy Rhodes Harper (click on my name). Thanks for looking!

I was in a workshop last week which took the wind out of my painting marathon for Sept. Although I continued to paint. I was so tired in the evenings I just wilted. It looks like I will lap into Oct. and I may have to post more than one painting to finish.
 Painting No. 19 in Sept. marathon series.

SOLD

6 comments:

Denise R said...

Love the fall colors and this painting Nancy! Had so much fun seeing you again last week and your work was just beautiful! Can't wait to see you again soon!

Leovi said...

These grapes are the perfect tones.

Anthony Duce said...

Some very good looking grapes.

n. rhodes harper said...

Had a great time seeing you too Denise. Can't wait for Tim Horn in Atlanta!

n. rhodes harper said...

Leovi, you are so kind. Thanks for commenting!

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks, Anthony. Sometimes I take everyday things for granted. Like grapes!