Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sophisticated Country by Nancy Rhodes Harper

I love to visit Nashville, the people are great, there is a huge artist community and lot's of interesting things to see. The building in this painting with the two spikes on it is nicknamed the bat building because it looks like batman's headpiece. It is currently owned by AT&T. 8x8 oil on 2" gallery wrapped canvas. If you are interested in purchasing this piece please contact me. Thanks for looking!

No. 16 in Sept. painting marathon.

11 comments:

Robin Roberts said...

#15 is a double WOWZY

Karen Bruson said...

Your sky really makes the top of the building pop. Really nice!

Sherrie Russ Levine said...

bellisimo!!!

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks Robin, I thought I would try something different with a limited palette.

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks Karen, I don't know why but I hardly ever paint sunsets. I liked painting the dusk colors a lot.

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks Sherrie!

Diane Hoeptner (hep-ner) said...

Wow Nancy, you are really versatile in your methods, this is amazing.

n. rhodes harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
n. rhodes harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
n. rhodes harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks Diane, you are so kind. I like to try new things but I hope I am not too all over the place.