Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer At The Lake by Nancy Rhodes Harper

When I was a small child I thought it must be amazing for people to have vacation homes, they must have been millionaires! How fun it would be to go to a cooler place where you can swim and play and meet other people during the summer. Although I have been on many vacations where we have stayed in some beautiful places we do not own a vacation home. If I did it would look something like this. 6x8 oil on canvas panel ©2010 $100.00 + s/h If you are interested in purchasing please contact me. Thanks for looking.

No. 7 in my Sept. Painting Marathon

4 comments:

Denise R said...

I love this Nancy! I love white buildings of any kind in paintings for some odd reason! Great one!

carol morgan carmichael said...

Hey Nancy. Charming house. Reminds me of my grandparents home.
We are still having the show tomorrow but they moved it to Athens state gym right down the road. Not quite the same charm as downtown athens. Hope I see you!

n. rhodes harper said...

Thank Denise! See you soon!

n. rhodes harper said...

Thanks for letting me know. I think they are expecting storms. Yes, I am still coming. See you there.