Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mom and Dad by Nancy Rhodes Harper

While I was at a workshop recently in Florida I spotted these two Volkswagon's together. Being a teen in the 60's of course I was attracted to them. It reminded me of a mother car and a daddy car! LOL I wonder what their off spring would be? This piece is for sale in my Etsy store. Click on the widget link to the right to view in the store. I am just getting started with Etsy so I will keep you informed on this journey. 6x6 oil on gesso board ©2011 Thanks for looking and thanks for your support!!

4 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

This looks great! Did you see my painting of the same two vehicles?

Linda Popple said...

I had a little red bug in the 60's!! Love this!

Karen Bruson said...

Very nice composition.

Angela said...

Love your car paintings