Saturday, May 28, 2011

Umbrella Daze

This is another painting that will be for sale and presented at The Anne Irwin Gallery June 17 show called A Tale Of Two Cities - Paris and Atlanta. I used a palette knife on this piece. I have never used the knife much, to be honest it is one of those things that scares me a little. I had to use it here though because the steps were so overwhelming and I just needed to make an impression of them with the knife. oil 11 x 14 deep gallery wrapped linen. ©2011 Thanks for looking. Call the gallery for further information (404) 352-1855

2 comments:

Denise Rose said...

I love the looseness of this Nancy! Good luck with the show. It looks like you are going to have some wonderful pieces in it. You have been hard at work!

beckielboo said...

I love it, and the colors, for a dark overcast day are bright & beautiful.
Beckie