Friday, September 9, 2011

Art Marketing Association

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about a fabulous new Art Marketing website. Perhaps you are like me, overwhelmed by all of the information about marketing your art and where to start. At last someone has put it all together in one place, organized for you by some of the best art marketers in the country. I am learning so much. Many tips I knew nothing about. I am on a mission to market myself in the best possible way I can.You will not believe the faculty they have gathered together and the information just keeps coming all of the time. Won't you join me and we can do this together? I am looking at this as a new journey. A journey of opportunity to promote my art, get my name as a painter out there and sell my work. Who doesn't want to do these things? For the first 30 days you can join for free to try it out. If you decide to join, there is a nominal monthly fee or pay for a year all at once. Of course if you feel it is not for you and you don't need the wealth of information Art Marketing Association has to offer you you may cancel at any time! click on this logo and see what it is all about: click me

No comments: