Thursday, November 29, 2012

He's The One by Nancy Rhodes Harper

"He's The One" 18x18 oil Black Floater Frame ©2012.

I don't know where the time has gone but I have been so busy. I have started painting larger and as you probably know it is much more time consuming than a 6x6 inch daily painting. I haven't even had time to do my studies. I cannot complain because many great opportunities have come my way this past year and I am looking forward to 2013. I am concentrating on  painting my ladies as I call them and really enjoying my self because they give me so much joy to paint. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate and are able to be with loved ones in the comfort of a warm home. Let's remember those who are not so fortunate during these times. Thanks for looking!

No comments: